real time web analytics
28DL Meet 2022 - HUDDERSFIELD - Saturday 22nd October | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

28DL Meet 2022 - HUDDERSFIELD - Saturday 22nd October

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

tweek

SNC/SWC
Regular User
28DL Meet. Huddersfield.
Saturday 22nd October.

Hello all,
It's been a while since the last 28DL meet, and in the absence of any plans from on high forthcoming, it has been decided to just take the plunge and finally organise something!

If you've been keeping tabs on the previous thread you'll have noticed that some vague consensus has been established for a merry get together here in God's Own, in the former textile metropolis of Huddersfield, West Yorkshire. Drinking will commenceth from 1pm on Saturday 22nd October at...

The Grove,
Spring Grove Street,
Huddersfield,
HD1 4BP.

For those travelling from further afield and requiring hotels, we have a Premier Inn, a Travelodge, the Cambridge Hotel and the Huddersfield Hotel (stab-vest optional). There are also some hotels in the surrounding villages, like Holmfirth. There is a large car park beside the pub. I'll update the thread with some links to places to stay and some further info on the venue (there's 40 lines of craft keg and hand-pulled cask ales to choose from, so there should be something for everyone!).

There promises to be a decent contingent of local urbex-merchants in attendance, and it'd be great to see some more faces after our long and enforced sabbatical from organised exploring/drinking sessions.

Everyone welcome, old timers and new members alike, so please come along and let's have a good old fashioned catch up/piss up!!!

:Not Worthy:Not Worthy:Not Worthy

Last edited:

Adders

living in a cold world
Regular User
Gah wounder, would be up for this but already booked up that weekend.

tweek

SNC/SWC
Regular User
Yeah, apologies to those who missed the date on the other thread, I appreciate this is three weeks away and short notice if you're only reading now. Maybe the official forum heads will do another one this year or early next!

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
Wish I could make it, long long way for me and finances/needing to be here the day after say no. Definitely want to make the next one...

proclaim22

28DL Member
28DL Member
28DL Meet. Huddersfield.
Saturday 22nd October.

Hello all,
It's been a while since the last 28DL meet, and in the absence of any plans from on high forthcoming, it has been decided to just take the plunge and finally organise something!

If you've been keeping tabs on the previous thread you'll have noticed that some vague consensus has been established for a merry get together here in God's Own, in the former textile metropolis of Huddersfield, West Yorkshire. Drinking will commenceth from 1pm on Saturday 22nd October at...

The Grove,
Spring Grove Street,
Huddersfield,
HD1 4BP.

For those travelling from further afield and requiring hotels, we have a Premier Inn, a Travelodge, the Cambridge Hotel and the Huddersfield Hotel (stab-vest optional). There are also some hotels in the surrounding villages, like Holmfirth. There is a large car park beside the pub. I'll update the thread with some links to places to stay and some further info on the venue (there's 40 lines of craft keg and hand-pulled cask ales to choose from, so there should be something for everyone!).

There promises to be a decent contingent of local urbex-merchants in attendance, and it'd be great to see some more faces after our long and enforced sabbatical from organised exploring/drinking sessions.

Everyone welcome, old timers and new members alike, so please come along and let's have a good old fashioned catch up/piss up!!!

:Not Worthy:Not Worthy:Not Worthy
Will try get there

tweek

SNC/SWC
Regular User
20221008_181548.jpg

Beer board today btw.

Who has read this thread (Total: 218) View details