real time web analytics
A little look at the BT tower on The Register | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

A little look at the BT tower on The Register

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

keffa

Bringer of free Cylumes
28DL Full Member
It's been a while, I've been in Afghanistan for 9 months so hello to everyone new and old.

Anyway, those of you who have looked at the BT tower and thought "I'd like to sneak in there" may like to have a look at this Register article about a visit they took to the BT tower. It's not a particularly epic look and only has a few shots but it's got some interesting tidbits about what is under the tower.

Xan_Asmodi

Cave Monster
28DL Full Member
Interesting, but Christ! Would it have hurt them to use someone proficient with a bloody camera?! Give a bit more love to the old girl!

error606

L'Architect
28DL Full Member
Interesting article, thanks for sharing! Look out at the BT tower everyday, gotta love it!

keffa

Bringer of free Cylumes
28DL Full Member
Interesting, but Christ! Would it have hurt them to use someone proficient with a bloody camera?! Give a bit more love to the old girl!

That's what I thought. How could you possibly go to such an epic location and take such crap shots that show very little. It's the bit about the underneath that is interesting though, it's not something I have seen in other articles about the place.

OliverT

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
^it's what lies underneath the underneath of that place that's most interesting ;)

Who has read this thread (Total: 2) View details