real time web analytics
Report - - A week in England's Mountainous Zones - Febuary 2018 | Other Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - A week in England's Mountainous Zones - Febuary 2018

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

The Kwan

28DL Regular User
Regular User
As far as adventures go mate this is probably as good as it gets, I must get to Paddy end and hospital level this year!
I didnt like the bit were you went to the pub and only had a half of ale though, you need a pint at least after a hard day on the hills :D
Great report :thumb

b3n

onehundredandthirtythree
Regular User
As far as adventures go mate this is probably as good as it gets, I must get to Paddy end and hospital level this year!
I didnt like the bit were you went to the pub and only had a half of ale though, you need a pint at least after a hard day on the hills :D
Great report :thumb

Haha, multiple pints followed when the driving was done! Yea I'd love to do the through trip too, I know a couple of people who are interested and I've got all the required kit. Maybe we should sort something out through the forum?

The Kwan

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Haha, multiple pints followed when the driving was done! Yea I'd love to do the through trip too, I know a couple of people who are interested and I've got all the required kit. Maybe we should sort something out through the forum?
I know that stonemonkey has done it and TLR, yeah that would be cool :) it would be nice to finally do it.

Reactions: b3n

stonemonkey

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
nice report:thumb
been in many of those situations myself having spent quite abit of time in the borrowdale valley climbing and going up helvelyn and in the coppermines and all around that area, urban stuffs good but i always get drawn back to the magical atmosphere of the lakeland hills.

next time you go up honister do the climb the mine..... but best to leave it till all the workers have gone;)

Gonna have to check out those bothys you found tho and nice work planning the overnight stops:D