real time web analytics
Question - - Abandoned pub | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Abandoned pub

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

stevewalpole

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I keep posting a thread about and anbandoned pub but my thread keeps disappearing why is this happening is the website playing up ?
Thanks if anyone can help me..
As i thought this site is for abandoned things so whats wrong with my thread please ?
Graving dock tavern london

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Ok, so I was going to message you shortly about this..

The thread was removed/not re-approved as tbh, it's a soggy mess with no architectural merit or history whatsoever.

Please accept we have standards here and are currently reviewing some of these sections as we speak.

Not to put you off posting or anything, you're more than welcome here, however Graving Dock Tavern isn't :thumb

stevewalpole

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
T
Ok, so I was going to message you shortly about this..

The thread was removed/not re-approved as tbh, it's a soggy mess with no architectural merit or history whatsoever.

Please accept we have standards here and are currently reviewing some of these sections as we speak.

Not to put you off posting or anything, you're more than welcome here, however Graving Dock Tavern isn't :thumb
Thats no problem okay thanks for reply but someone else has this place on here thats why i wondered but thanks i wont post it for now on 👍🏼
This is the other person link

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
T

Thats no problem okay thanks for reply but someone else has this place on here thats why i wondered but thanks i wont post it for now on 👍🏼
This is the other person link

Yeah no worries, just remember everything's worth exploring, just not everything's worth posting :thumb