real time web analytics
Accessing Jacks Passage......Box | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Accessing Jacks Passage......Box

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

pirate

Rum Swigger
28DL Full Member
Paid a visit to Box Yesterday to show a friend around.

Whilst eating brekkie in the quarrymans we got chatting with the landlord.

There have been some dodgy goings on round Jacks with symbols being sprayed on trees and just inside entrance.The fuzz believe them to be gang symbols for drug/money drop offs.

Anyway they may try and beef up access to Jacks and have entry only via the quarrymans,I presume this just means getting a different type of key/lock

I know most of us visit the quarrymans before we go in but I thought I'd let everyone know,last thing you want to do is work your way down to Jacks to find the locks have been modified.

Pirate

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
The fuzz believe them to be gang symbols for drug/money drop offs.

Wiltshire police are total fucknuts. That doesn't sound the least bit credible. Even the most dimwitted drug dealer isn't going to put a virtual signpost up to their swag. Ridiculous.

The Guard Dog

Slightly older… still bites
28DL Full Member
Wiltshire police are total fucknuts. That doesn't sound the least bit credible. Even the most dimwitted drug dealer isn't going to put a virtual signpost up to their swag. Ridiculous.

They remind me of the police off Hot fuzz :D

wormster

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
According to my much muddied SMCC survey that I have in my hand, its JACK'S ENTRANCE.

As OT says: Jacks Passage sounds as if its summat downright rude!