Web
Analytics
Report - - Acton Cliffe Pumping Station Northwich-9-10 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Acton Cliffe Pumping Station Northwich-9-10

kevsy21

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
After a morning fail after going to see the old derelict section of the Soda Ash Works only to find it completely demolised,:(.The live section of the works wasnt an option there was a few workers scattered around the site.(i will return to that one day)
The only thing remaining on this side of the canal was the Pumping station.So i thought may aswel check that out while i was there.

All that remains of the derelict section.
DSCF1167.jpg

The Pumping Station
DSCF1192.jpg

DSCF1164.jpg

A quick shimmy and in.
DSCF1170.jpg

DSCF1172.jpg

DSCF1179.jpg

DSCF1176.jpg

DSCF1178.jpg

DSCF1180.jpg

DSCF1181.jpg