real time web analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Aircraft crash site update | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - Aircraft crash site update

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Bertie Bollockbrains

There is no pain
Regular User
Interesting and was not known to myself, so a big thanks, I supposed it was obvious that I was going to take note of this post.

The aircraft itself is Mosquito DZ543 and it is not a crash site that has visible wreckage. It seems that all the aircraft wreckage was cleared up at the time of the crash and dumped into a crater that was then filled. That crater was rediscovered by a certain unlawful aircraft wreckage collector who is well known amongst aviation enthuiasts. When police raided his house, they found much aircraft wreckage from many sites. The bodies of these two airmen were found in a house that he used to live in! Seems this aircraft collector was arrested but never charged for posession of those two bodies! Wow that amazes me.

Full details of the aircraft crash

Details of the aircraft wreckage collector in this article

Just out of interest there really is a Mosquito crash site in that area with visible wreckage, it is Mosquito NT266 and wreckage can be seen on Hagg Common. I have the grid reference but will not disclose. I think this story proves why!

westernsultan

Banned
Banned
Interesting and was not known to myself, so a big thanks, I supposed it was obvious that I was going to take note of this post.

The aircraft itself is Mosquito DZ543 and it is not a crash site that has visible wreckage. It seems that all the aircraft wreckage was cleared up at the time of the crash and dumped into a crater that was then filled. That crater was rediscovered by a certain unlawful aircraft wreckage collector who is well known amongst aviation enthuiasts. When police raided his house, they found much aircraft wreckage from many sites. The bodies of these two airmen were found in a house that he used to live in! Seems this aircraft collector was arrested but never charged for posession of those two bodies! Wow that amazes me.

Just out of interest there really is a Mosquito crash site in that area with visible wreckage, it is Mosquito NT266 and wreckage can be seen on Hagg Common. I have the grid reference but will not disclose. I think this story proves why!
I was thinking about you when I posted the article as I knew you would have more accurate details

A man called Martyn

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

As soon as i read the location Chop Gate, I knew it was going to be Ken Ward. I Purchased Lightning parts from him at an Aerojumble held at Bruntingthorpe. Then from the news stories about him over the years you learn this whole other side to him.