Web
Analytics
Report - - Aircraft graveyard - Gatwick | Military Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Aircraft graveyard - Gatwick

T

TheFunk

Spotted this place from the road and had to have a closer look. Unlike the graveyard in Faygate it's bordered by houses on two sides and is a live site and an active business so it didn't really have the UE vibe I was after.

I didn't hang around or cover much ground as this place made me nervous. I was half expecting a pack of dogs to charge around the corner at any moment :eek:

A couple of almost complete Harriers in the distance

longshot.jpg

exterior.jpg

green.jpg

fuse2.jpg

green2.jpg

twinjet.jpg

stuff.jpg

wings2.jpg

wing.jpg

undercarriage.jpg

uk.jpg