real time web analytics
Report - - Ajeers Reclamation, East Sussex January 2020 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Ajeers Reclamation, East Sussex January 2020

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

AlternativeAdventuring

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Located in East Sussex, Ajeers was a reclamation site focusing on home improvement that closed around the end of 2016. There honestly isn’t a lot that can be said about this place on the whole. Access is ideal, it’s quiet around and the site is relatively decent (depending on whether its your cup of tea or not of course!) One of the buildings was absolutely trashed with no roof and a window hanging out in a rather precarious manner. The building next to this was pretty cool, I really enjoyed how there were doors just lined up, left exactly as they would have been when this place was open. The reception building has been significantly trashed with broken windows and general vandalism but it's still an interesting building to explore. Paperwork is scattered all over the floor and when I went, the upstairs was inaccessible due to a heavy filing cabinet and table being pushed up against it.

If I am back in the area to explore something else then frankly I would go back. It’s not hugely exciting but its quick and easy and certainly works as a sort of filler explore in between going to other places!

Taliesin Bourne

Specsy
28DL Full Member
Such a shame to see it burnt. Might be just as well as there was an enormous pile of documents with customer names, addresses and items they purchased in one of the upstairs rooms.

Who has read this thread (Total: 331) View details