real time web analytics
Information - - an old shopping warehouse | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - an old shopping warehouse

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Explorercouple

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
hey,

would it be worth exploring an old warehouse type building that has closed or would you guys say its a waste of time as its only a warehouse ? we think it has a store room and an upstairs canteen type place but that's all the info we have at this time, its been closed for less then a year (think about 7-8 months) so the other question is how likely will the alarms still be set and stuff or will the pikeys have moved in and stripped the copper already disabling the alarms ?

sorry about the strange post, were trying to get involved and contribute a bit more but due to lack of transport its hard to find locations to explore as we've done most of the local ones to us and have reports up, once the crap weather lays off a little well be out searching further a field for sure.

raisinwing

28DL Regular User
Regular User
If it's old then I'd say there's a better chance of it being interesting, if relatively modern probably less so but you never know. Everything is generally worth a look, but it depends how much effort it involves.

Hard to say regarding alarms or pikeys. You'd just have to take a look, it wouldn't be difficult to find out either way. Even if you do set an alarm off it's not the end of the world.

Scoobysrt

Teim scoobs
28DL Full Member
If you fancy it go take a look, don't base your explores on what you think the degenerates of this site will give you a hand clap for, it won't happen.
I've not been reporting my recent explores due to the attitude of a few members here but I've still been enjoying myself and getting out a few times a week.
Get out there and have a look and remove the what if from your mind, if you find somthing you think the site would like to see then post it up but dont let that rule your explores or you'll never go see anything.

Explorercouple

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
thank you, I will be taking a look this weekend and as scoobysrt said if worth it ill post a report if not then ill leave the report out and keep it for myself, I guess we gotta take the good with the bad

Lindylou

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I agree with Scoobysrt, I've posted several things and there's a few that nit pick continuously! Go Visit! Nothing ventured and all That! I've kept loads of my explores off here, I'm sure there's still some of us who appreciate your effort and input

Explorercouple

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yeah I've had a few explores but not posted because I keep seeing comments slating people and saying how they could do things better

Lindylou

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It's unfair, I posted, instantly got slated over a minor thing, yet someone posts with barely any info, no date, but pic of them with tight top on and hey fab post apparently.

Explorercouple

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It's unfair, I posted, instantly got slated over a minor thing, yet someone posts with barely any info, no date, but pic of them with tight top on and hey fab post apparently.
Yes I see that all the time, that's why alot of the time I tend not too post as I'm not the best at writing reports at the best of time lol