real time web analytics
Report - - Anglian Water Pumping Station..Drayton Parslow, May 2023 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Anglian Water Pumping Station..Drayton Parslow, May 2023

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Mikeymutt🐶

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Another find by @dansgas1000 and @V50jake and quite a nice little one as well, nice one lads. Visited with man gone wrong on quite a beautiful sunny day. Just a simple brick building which looked like it may have been constructed in the seventies by the bricks. It houses three centrifugal pumps supplied by Harland Engineering company. Not really sure what it was used for, because like Dan says there is no obvious waterway nearby. They might suffer from flooding in the area maybe so could be used in conjunction with that. A car has been burnt out by the side of it. This has allowed the side of the roof to go which is letting the decay in. At the back of the pumping station is a little bit of woodland with loads of bluebells in which was very pretty so took a few photos whilst waiting for my mate.

IMG_5181.jpeg

IMG_5182.jpeg

IMG_5183.jpeg

IMG_5184.jpeg

IMG_5185.jpeg

IMG_5186.jpeg

IMG_5187.jpeg

IMG_5188.jpeg

IMG_5189.jpeg

IMG_5190.jpeg

Who remembers when the millennium was arriving, all computers were going to crash, planes were going to fall out of the sky etc. This was taken quite seriously by companies.

IMG_5191.jpeg

IMG_5192.jpeg

IMG_5193.jpeg

IMG_5194.jpeg

IMG_5195.jpeg

IMG_5196.jpeg

IMG_5198.jpeg

dansgas1000

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Lovely shots mate and some nice detail shots too. The sunlight coming through is really nice, I was expecting nothing when I went to visit but was a really nice surprise to see all machinery intact. Me finding this and Jake finding Southery has now got us addicted to finding more of these - still got plenty to check out over the course of the next few months. The bluebells are very pretty as well, I did see them on our visit but as usual, me and Jake were rushing around and didn't really get time to photograph them as we went Ascott afterwards.

Mikeymutt🐶

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Lovely shots mate and some nice detail shots too. The sunlight coming through is really nice, I was expecting nothing when I went to visit but was a really nice surprise to see all machinery intact. Me finding this and Jake finding Southery has now got us addicted to finding more of these - still got plenty to check out over the course of the next few months. The bluebells are very pretty as well, I did see them on our visit but as usual, me and Jake were rushing around and didn't really get time to photograph them as we went Ascott afterwards.
Cheers mate. Yeah I can imagine it was a nice surprise when you walked in to find that. Yeah the pics you showed me of the others you have found are really nice. Hopefully get out this weekend to see them. Yeah I do enjoy seeing my surroundings and not just the explore bit.