Web
Analytics
Report - - Annesley colliery bath house - 10/10/08 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Annesley colliery bath house - 10/10/08

bubblehead

you lost the game
Regular User
Currently working in Nottingham, so i thought i would take a look at the pit head at annesley seeing as Dweeb had brought it to my attention recently.
Unfortunately there were just too many workmen around to get a close look so i thought i would check out the bath house. Bumped into Raddog and Dweeb too, which made a pleasant suprise:D

DSC_1655_1.jpg

the pit head will have to wait for another day:mad:
DSC_1681.jpg

DSC_1665.jpg

DSC_1663.jpg

DSC_1668_1.jpg

DSC_1676.jpg

DSC_1688.jpg

DSC_1675.jpg

DSC_1685.jpg

DSC_1698.jpg