real time web analytics
Anyone from Norfolk? | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Anyone from Norfolk?

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

W1ngNutGaming

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey all! I’m from Norfolk ( kings Lynn ) and would like to meet people to explore with, anyone interested soon?

chills

Queller of the uprising
Hey all! I’m from Norfolk ( kings Lynn ) and would like to meet people to explore with, anyone interested soon?

Welcome to the site! Apologies for the delayed welcome; most of us have other jobs and lives outside of the site.

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report should you wish to:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!

GRONK

Useful Idiot
Regular User
Welcome to 28 mate, loads of things to see around Norfolk, as @chills said members will be hesetant to meet until they know you're the real deal, best thing to do is get out there either by yourself or with a few mates and bang some reports up. Once they've seen you're legit they'll become more friendly. :)

RJW91

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi Player_elite 😀

I’m in Suffolk but situated next to the Norfolk/Cambridgeshire border as well. I’m 100% up for travelling into Norfolk for the right kind of place to explore. You got anywhere in particular in mind?