real time web analytics
Anyone in Essex? | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Anyone in Essex?

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

krystaljohnsphotography

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey guys!
I was wondering if anyone in ColchesterEssex area? I found a few places I would like to explore but mainly do them on my own, so would be nice to have someone come along! I post a lot of my explores on Instagram @krystaljohnsexplore_

chills

Queller of the uprising
Welcome to the site! With only a few posts to your name people may be dubious to meet up straight away, get some reports up if you’ve found some places and people then may help you out a little and meet up.

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!

chills

Queller of the uprising
I have been on this site a while
Just don’t post much and I have found the places already, just looking for company as not that fun when I go alone

I’m sure people will come in time, there’s a few people around Essex and if you’re willing to travel you’ll easily find new places and people.

sjbcuk91

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I have been on this site a while
Just don’t post much and I have found the places already, just looking for company as not that fun when I go alone
Mic f
I’m sure people will come in time, there’s a few people around Essex and if you’re willing to travel you’ll easily find new places and people.
im from the hythe area in Colchester!! I’m always up for exploring new places :)

doomed_pirate

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi,

Me and the mrs are new to exploring. Based in Chelmsford but both can drive. We would be up for some exploring with someone who knows more then we do (nothing at all lol). Just give us a shout

J+G