Web
Analytics
Question - - anyone on here know what these are.... | Underground Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Question - anyone on here know what these are....

Craig89

28DL Member
28DL Member
hi all, im new to the site, (and like what i have seen on ere website top marks to the dev) anyway moving on, i come across what believe to be some underground bunkers and i was wondering if i could get some more info about these i will post pictures soon as i am planning on goin back but in the mean time il post a screen shot of them on g/maps below

thanks for any info

craig

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator: