real time web analytics
Anyone up for exploring ? Leeds | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Anyone up for exploring ? Leeds

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

explorerjaeso

28DL Member
28DL Member
Anyone from the leeds area up to explore some places?

None of my friends share this interest so im looking for people that do!

Hey

two of us here looking for explorer pals. Recently visited the Cookridge site which was amazing. Would be nice to make some friends with the same interests.

LewisScott

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey man, I've just moved here for uni about a week ago I'd love to hang and explore man! Hit me up if you're down and I'll send my socials over dude.

Urbexcal97

Cataclysm_Exploration
28DL Full Member
Drop me a message and I'll give you my contact details pal I'm also from leeds.

B3NLEEDS

28DL Member
28DL Member
Feel like I'm in the same boat, got a massive interest in this but none of my pals are, if anyone from around Leeds area would be up for exploring hit me up

lds_explorer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I honestly think I've started too late despite being interested in abandoned and derelict buildings for years, now I've decided to do something there's not many places left standing

Stuart98

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey send us a message and I'll send you my social media stuff, first year student looking to explore interesting places in and around leeds

ExploreBeyondLimits

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey

two of us here looking for explorer pals. Recently visited the Cookridge site which was amazing. Would be nice to make some friends with the same interests.
Hey I’m from Leeds also and would love to meet new people who have the same interests, message me if you want to go exploring.