real time web analytics
Aye up frum yorkshire | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Aye up frum yorkshire

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Timmmy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey all, i've been stalking this forum for years, then made an account in 2020 and now have finally got around to posting some of the explores i've done. There will be more to come so keep an eye out. Im a male in my mid 20's looking for some more friends in this hobby. Id love to eventually get in on some of the social events. The places i have most interest in exploring are our mining history, military sites and big industrial sites. I keep seeing culverts and water systems and have started getting an interest for these too. Im based in west yorkshire but happy to travel most places for an explore.

Seffy

Staff member
Hello and welcome. Quite a few active folk in your area so hopefully you manage to link up with some in the near future. Having a good eye for places on your travels is never a bad thing!

Timmmy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello and welcome. Quite a few active folk in your area so hopefully you manage to link up with some in the near future. Having a good eye for places on your travels is never a bad thing!
Thats great to hear actually! So i missed exactly where i am. I'm just outside of Leeds but spend alot of free time in derbyshire... where the hills are hollow 😊

Seffy

Staff member
Thats great to hear actually! So i missed exactly where i am. I'm just outside of Leeds but spend alot of free time in derbyshire... where the hills are hollow 😊
Yes exactly, get underground! Plenty of folk around Derbyshire too.. in fact the north is just very populated with explorers in general I've found haha

The_Raw

Staff member
Good chatting to you @Timmmy. You seem to have a good attitude so hopefully you'll meet some like minded folk on here

joshywins

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi mate, am in North Yorkshire also mid twenties. Been doing Urbex on and off for a long time. Up for an explore any time. Send a PM :)

jezzyboo

28DL Regular User
Regular User
welcome to the Forum plenty to do culvert wise in west yorkshire some of the very best drain explores are in your region :thumb

Timmmy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
welcome to the Forum plenty to do culvert wise in west yorkshire some of the very best drain explores are in your region :thumb
Yeah ive seen a few things in and around leeds/sheffield that look like a good explore

Natah-X

What am I doing?
28DL Full Member
Hey all, i've been stalking this forum for years, then made an account in 2020 and now have finally got around to posting some of the explores i've done. There will be more to come so keep an eye out. Im a male in my mid 20's looking for some more friends in this hobby. Id love to eventually get in on some of the social events. The places i have most interest in exploring are our mining history, military sites and big industrial sites. I keep seeing culverts and water systems and have started getting an interest for these too. Im based in west yorkshire but happy to travel most places for an explore.
Good to have you here man! I’ve just moved to Leeds and I’m looking for somewhere to make my first report on! There’s tonnes of those police tripod alarms round here especially on building sites though.