Web
Analytics
Report - - Bailey Mill - Delph (Oct 2015) | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Bailey Mill - Delph (Oct 2015)

Jim Up North

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Lots of other post have some good historical write-ups of Bailey Mill so it's pointless including it here. This is my first 'urbex' where you can't just walk in. Lots of textures and still a few artifacts remaining plus it's still pretty safe if you don't act like a plonker. I hope you enjoy the photos:
D13_0467lr.jpg
D13_0468lr.jpg
D13_0487lr.jpg
D13_0493lrc.jpg
D13_0496lr.jpg
D13_0499lr.jpg
D13_0502lrc.jpg
D13_0507lr.jpg
D13_0514lrc.jpg
D13_0520lr.jpg
D13_0539lr.jpg
D13_0560lrc.jpg
D13_0570lr.jpg
D13_0593lr.jpg
D13_0596lrc.jpg
D13_0600lr.jpg
D13_x0564lr.jpg

ZoroLime

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Really like that 7up shot, you should also visit gateshead round the corner that is also a good one for starting out.

Jim Up North

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Really like that 7up shot, you should also visit gateshead round the corner that is also a good one for starting out.
Thanks ZoroLime. I've driven past Bailey Mill so many time, finally got round to exploring the place. Gateshead Mill looks good, I like the look of the weighing scales they have there. I've gt a few others on my radar including Fletchers Mill and Wellington Mill in Greenfield, and Cellars in Marsden. Hopefully I'll be making a habit of it.

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Nice report, but I don't agree that it's not worth writing a bit of history. I mean, everyone else did it...