real time web analytics
Report - - Battersea Power Station - London - April 2014 | Industrial Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Battersea Power Station - London - April 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Gabe

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Whodareswins may of shat himself a little when he saw them.

I on the other hand got spooked by a life ring

coat953

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Great shots. I had a tour of Battersea when I was a kid in the 70's and fully functional, it was incredible and started my love of industrial sites. I must get back in there....

extreme_ironing

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Great shots. I had a tour of Battersea when I was a kid in the 70's and fully functional, it was incredible and started my love of industrial sites. I must get back in there....

Cheers :) - wow, would have loved to see it in action..

Just thought I'd say - dropped back there again and got inside Switch room B this time, was a lot of fun for me. Walked right past it first time though and wandered around the upper levels for awhile. :banghead

u5wtr6O.jpg

ulb9i2N.jpg

nW1c5ER.jpg

extreme_ironing

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yeah, think they're PPE examples rather than a security deterrent, personally didn't see them till I they were right in front of me! :P But who knows..

Gabe

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yeah, think they're PPE examples rather than a security deterrent, personally didn't see them till I they were right in front of me! :P But who knows..

Bit late as a security deterrent if youre already on the roof, haha

Madasirrah

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Excellent work!
I used to work at the Big Freeze festival that was held here for a number of years, one year on break down the rest of the site crew got a tour of the place while I was off site, gutted!
However in the early days of the festival we were allowed to say on site in my campervan during set up/ live days / break down. Some very interesting bits and pieces lying around in various old buildings.

ultravox

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
:thumb Excellent report! I went there a few years ago with DieHardLove but it was an abseil for charity we were going to try to see a bit more of the place but security was really tight. I didn't realise so much is still intact.. well worth a visit! ;)

extreme_ironing

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thank you :] - I tried to capture something a little different.. quite distorted due to the angle. Here is another perspective to give you an idea.

mUp0c71l.jpg