Web
Analytics
Report - - Bayer Waste Water Treatment Plant, Hauxton. April 2017. | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Bayer Waste Water Treatment Plant, Hauxton. April 2017.

Zvi Oduba

zvisss
28DL Full Member
The Explore

I had viewed this place on Oblivion State and quite liked the look of it... but that was over a year ago. Its about 120 miles from home and I had no reason to be in this neck of the woods until today. And what can i say... what a unique place! If you live anywhere remotely close to this then go visit. Its a very big site and you cant say water treatment plants come up very often.

It was a picture perfect morning about 7am, and no stress getting in. Ive included lots of pictures simply because there was lots to see. The squash court at the end was a nice surprise!

Let me know any comments and thank you for taking the time to have a read and a scroll of the pictures.

725970[/ATTACH]']
nPYr6RA.jpg

725972[/ATTACH]']
w0nXhDZ.jpg

3f2Xfwj.jpg

TfVcVXm.jpg

CTEzYiA.jpg

5daWEF2.jpg

uMAb0ya.jpg

vpsB2wk.jpg

HbDISmR.jpg

huwj3Lb.jpg