Web
Analytics
Report - - Beacon Hill - Harwich - Essex | Military Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Beacon Hill - Harwich - Essex

F

fuztownsend

Hiya,
Please dont be to rough as this is my first proper explore. I know this has been done before but just thought you might like my pics. Was in the area on a non-descript monday, but the sun was shining and it was not too cold. This place is eerie as it seems to be smack bang in the middle of a town and a busy container port..but its sooo quiet.. anyhow...

A view over the water to Felixstowe
BeaconHill02-1.jpg

BeaconHill04-01.jpg

BeaconHill06-01.jpg

BeaconHill07-01.jpg

BeaconHill09-01.jpg

BeaconHill10-01.jpg

BeaconHill11-01.jpg

BeaconHill12-01.jpg

BeaconHill13-01.jpg

BeaconHill14-01.jpg

The Sixth pic is my favorite..All overgrown!!