real time web analytics
Beacon Railway wagon - Bean - June 2021 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Beacon Railway wagon - Bean - June 2021

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Hidinginplanesite

Khurbanx
28DL Full Member
this is not abandoned but I though it was pretty cool

Not really an explore but we saw that beacon country park in bean has a old looking rail cart in it so just we went down and had a look (: was a nice walk around the park to tbh !

History :

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/..._Country_Park_-_geograph.org.uk_-_1264060.jpg
The 'brick cars' were operated by Ibstock Building Products in Sevenoaks. The side tipping 'skip wagon worked in sand quarries at Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire. But is typical of the type used in the Bean clay pit unitl the mid 1960's. Donated in Spring 1993

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
I must be blind lol. Walk this woods plenty as its 10 mins away. Must pay attention.:thumb Thanks for sharing

Hidinginplanesite

Khurbanx
28DL Full Member
Going to pop down for a nosey at the weekend hopefully. Cheers. The stuff right under our noses eh.
We walked around the hole of the park to find it ! Up and down stairs in trails and we had the pram to so didn’t help but we did it NGL I was mega pissed when I realised how close we was to start off with !

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
We walked around the hole of the park to find it ! Up and down stairs in trails and we had the pram to so didn’t help but we did it NGL I was mega pissed when I realised how close we was to start off with !
If I go I will post a few shots up. Its a nice wander anyway in there.

Who has read this thread (Total: 164) View details