real time web analytics
Report - - Belvoir Park Hospital, Belfast - June 2014 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Belvoir Park Hospital, Belfast - June 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

SOA

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yeah alot has changed up there. Mostly houses built on it and the old buildings are being converted to very expensive apartments!

Irishmanlost

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Spent many a day/night in here years ago, the underground WW2 tunnels are THEE best explore i have been on to date and think only Paris is going to topple it for me.

Great to hear from the nurse and the patient and yeah must have looked after you well indeed :)

Any updates on this site? Heard its pretty much a no go now with PIR and PTZ cameras all over! Also that the security send police straight away...no security driver first?

Tunnels ?? Where on the complex are these that you speak of ?

GMC85

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yeah alot has changed up there. Mostly houses built on it and the old buildings are being converted to very expensive apartments!

That's such a shame. These places are being demolished much quicker nowadays.

Axolotly

28DL Member
28DL Member
Me and a few friends have been talking about going up and seeing it, is there any of the old buildings still there or are they are a residential site now?

UrbanGhost_

28DL Member
28DL Member
I was there 3 times in August, a good few buildings were still there. I'm heading up today but i checked Google Maps just to see how much is left and it seems there are only 3 of the smaller buildings left and even at that the Google photos were taken some time this year so I don't even know if they are gone yet or not, fingers crossed they aren't.

Amateur

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Seeing these photos is really quite cool. I sadly missed out on any photo opportunities as I had arrived to late. Turns out we had went fully prepared for a house viewing... Safe to say it was a waste of time.

RedheadProjects

28DL Member
28DL Member
Disssapointed to read this! I finally drove by it last week and I was dying to see it. :( I suppose there’s not a hope in hell the Ricers Agency will allow access?

Irishmanlost

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Disssapointed to read this! I finally drove by it last week and I was dying to see it. :( I suppose there’s not a hope in hell the Ricers Agency will allow access?

I tried through them, 1 it took me months to get permission, 2 Was only allowed for exteriors. I also wanted to reshoot the covered walkways, but by the time i got in they where gone :mad:

jonny247364

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Paid a visit Sept 2020 - front door of admin block was broken into, gained access. Building has gotten very run down and parts quite dangerous, in some of the larger offices the floor boards have given way due to dry / wet rot. used to old farm houses so made a point of sticking to solid concrete floors. Top two blocks have been converted to apartments, everything else boarded up, windows, doors, fire escapes. Went back two weeks later and front door had been boarded up and additional security measures added to stop intrusion. Very spooky down in the basement of the admin block, dank and damp and easy to get disorientated, old lab still had hundred of vials used for collecting spit samples from the old TB days.
Reluctant to visit there after dark - too much bad history, basically a place where people went to die - who would buy an apartment in an old converted mortuary :(
Security I guess was lax like a lot of places during the lockdown.

jonny247364

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Some photos to add to the collective :-
Taken on my phone so not that tight

IMG_20201011_162430.jpg
IMG_20201011_162526.jpg
IMG_20201011_162613.jpg
IMG_20201011_162622.jpg
IMG_20201011_162722.jpg
IMG_20201011_162813.jpg
IMG_20201011_162846.jpg