real time web analytics
Information - - Bigjobs Ropage Weekends are back!!!! | General Exploring Chat Forum | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - Bigjobs Ropage Weekends are back!!!!

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Bigjobs

Official Smartarse
Regular User
OK, so it's going to be this friday and saturday.

After going to see the location, Paradox and I will be kipping there on THursday night, so you can either kip with us, or just be ok turning up early on friday.

This means that I should have enough time to get ropes rigged up top for the anchoring/swapping stuff, that's the really difficult stuff, if I remember there'll be handouts on what to watch out for when you're looking for what to tie off too.

ANyway, Sunday we're taking my mum to a Gin festival, so it's a Friday/Saturday thing. I mean, you can kip over on the saturday night, but we won't be there :)

Paradox

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
oooops sorry peeps I normally have PMd you by now with details - PM Jobs or me I think I have a location map somewhere but if you have been before you know!

The Lone Ranger

Safety is paramount!
Staff member
This means that I should have enough time to get ropes rigged up top for the anchoring/swapping stuff, that's the really difficult stuff, if I remember there'll be handouts on what to watch out for when you're looking for what to tie off too.

Just remember 'Safety is Paramount' :D

I'm on safety brews so won't be able to make this one, so have nominated @Ojay as the Health and Safety Orificer.