real time web analytics
Video - - Birkdale School for the Deaf, Southport, August 2017 | Urban Exploring Videos | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Video - Birkdale School for the Deaf, Southport, August 2017

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Here's the link to the video if you're interested. I cover the history and explore all in this video as well as some funny shenanigans also :)

*THIS AIN'T A VIDEO REPORT, THIS IS JUST A LINK TO MY FOLLOW UP VIDEO FROM MY BIRKDALE REPORT, I WILL NEVER DO A VIDEO REPORT*

And here's the link to the original report, having a look would be much appreciated :)
https://www.28dayslater.co.uk/birkd...paired-children-southport-august-2017.t109457

Thanks for taking the time to read, another report and video coming soon :)

WildBoyz

Is this the future?
28DL Full Member
It says 'video report' in the title, and it has a video in it. Are you sure this isn't a video report? ;)

I do like your narrated history in it though. That's a nice touch. However, spray painting the building yourselves ruins the integrity of the video in my opinion.

Last edited:

UrbandonedTeam

the north
Regular User
It says 'video report' in the title, and it has a video in it. Are you sure this isn't a video report? ;)

I do like your narrated history in it though. That's a nice touch. However, spray painting the building yourselves ruins the integrity of the video in my opinion.
lmao, that was a joke haha. we found the spray paint on the floor. didn't think that woiuld be taken seriously

Who has read this thread (Total: 4) View details