28DL Regular User
Lyndon Green was known technically as a PR1 (protected repeater station, type 1), comprising a two-level bunker with heavy blast doors. It is semi-sunken, with the main distribution frame and active equipment on the ground floor and power plant and ventilation system in the basement below ground.
The facility was opened in 1953 and on account of its strategic importance it had a low profile.
Thanks for looking