real time web analytics
Report - - Bletchley Park - Buckinghamshire, Nov 2014 | Military Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Bletchley Park - Buckinghamshire, Nov 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

1nk4

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This place really needs no history at all, it seems a lot of the stuff has disappeared from previous reports, still a lot of fun was had wandering around this place.

It's mostly decayed beyond recognition now, but some of the corridors... oh my lord... To anyone visiting soon definitely bring a mask with you, and watch your footing in some of the buildings, theres some good 20ft long holes in the floor! And if you're feeling strong, bring a shovel, the old tunnel entrances are quite easy to find :thumb

Visited over 3 nights with various different people! Very sound people indeed

We were wandering though the live site, without any problems at all, it seems very laxed there these days.

Still can't find the bloody computer storage building though, i'm convinced they've moved them all!

_________

SDC11609.jpg

SDC11489.jpg

SDC11512.jpg

SDC11511.jpg

SDC11522.jpg

SDC11527.jpg

SDC11537.jpg

SDC11548.jpg

SDC11552.jpg

SDC11556.jpg

SDC11567.jpg

SDC11571.jpg

SDC11593.jpg

SDC11597.jpg

SDC11569.jpg

SDC11587.jpg

SDC11565.jpg

SDC11546.jpg

Granted, not the greatest of reports, but at least it gives an idea of whats left lurking. I decided to not post my pics from the live site!

Thanks guys!

1nk4

gPub

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Re: Bletchley Park - Buckinghamshire (Nov 14)

Quality visit both times mate - for all those who have a go at this - if you're climbing through windows to get in you've gone the wrong way - keep looking there is a stoopidly easy way into the best bits.

1nk4

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

worthy piece of safety info, if you venture by the willen hall area, watch out, my left foot fell down a 5 ft pipe, i was shitting it, then i had to do a 2 mile walk home with a recovering broken right leg. so please look where youre going people

Session9

A life backwards
28DL Full Member

Quality visit both times mate - for all those who have a go at this - if you're climbing through windows to get in you've gone the wrong way - keep looking there is a stoopidly easy way into the best bits.

Yep, the only thing missing is the red carpet ;)

gPub

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

Yep, the only thing missing is the red carpet ;)

After 1nk4 fell down a hole there the other night there maybe a red spotted carpet leading you in....

Session9

A life backwards
28DL Full Member

After 1nk4 fell down a hole there the other night there maybe a red spotted carpet leading you in....

Lol - won't be able to take the carpet back now. Hope your legs OK 1nk4.

1nk4

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

Lol - won't be able to take the carpet back now. Hope your legs OK 1nk4.

luckily it was the good leg, not the one i broke 6 months ago haha, a nice police man gave me a sympathy lift home after that! :)