real time web analytics
Report - - Bletchley Park, D and G Blocks - October 2014 | Military Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Bletchley Park, D and G Blocks - October 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

1nk4

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
to anyone visiting soon, dont go down the side near the graveyard and church (behind wilton hall) the nosey neighbours are out in force

1nk4

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
i had trouble getting out from one block to another..... is this just me being silly? i managed to find the entrance to the old tunnels, but could no way fid my way to where all the old comp stuff is stored :(

1nk4

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
i've read 'nuff reports about tunnels leading all over the place, the eight bells pub across the road, all the way out to Buckingham, and also to the MOD Home OFfice at hanslope. when i was there the other day we found what looked exactly like an entrance to a tunnel, but without a JCB or 10 brehs with shovels, no-one will ever know :(

Rik UE

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nice report, shame I was hammered on Jack Daniels when I went, the explore was a bit patchy to say the least but still fun lol, I need to get back here and have another look :)

JaneEyre

The clumsiest explorer in Yorkshire!
28DL Full Member
We had a wonder around here a few weeks back and walked past the other blocks, didn't realise there was anything still inside. Good work :)

Did you go and see colossus while you were there :) ?

Session9

A life backwards
28DL Full Member
Cheers Rik and Jane :)
No, didnt have a look at Colossus. I am always amazed at how far computing has become, imagine stuffing that machine into your back pocket :)