real time web analytics
Report - - Bournemouth Rooftop, Bournemouth Town Centre - December 2012 | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Bournemouth Rooftop, Bournemouth Town Centre - December 2012

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Nobby

Beard!
28DL Full Member
(Thread has been posted before but a cock up on my part has lost the images, so re-posted)

I hooked up with locals D@ywalker and MarkyMark who have previously been to this location and informed me it would be a good place to start out.

Before hand we parked up and took a 10 minute mooch to the access point then scuttled up to the roof with no hassle. With it being nearly christmas the town centre in Bournemouth has all the christmas lights installed which made for some excellent pictures, also the added benefit of the extra christmas stalls, German bar and the carousel was a bonus. It was also interesting to watch all the christmas shoppers running around with they're hair on fire.

Thanks to D@ywalker and MarkyMark... and the clueless population of Bournemouth scurrying around below!

This is not the access, whilst were were up there I heard some clanging noises so had a ganders, I could hear some robotic voice coming from the vent so thought i'd grab a quick phot.
DSC_0451.jpg

D@ywalker getting amongst it.
DSC_0427.jpg

View into Bournemouth Sqaure.
DSC_0407.jpg

Nationwide, Zurich Building and Bournmouth Daily Echo buildings.
DSC_0424.jpg

Closer view.
DSC_0444.jpg

Looking south.
DSC_0423.jpg

Long exposure of the carousel.
DSC_0406.jpg

Looking SW up towards Westover Road.
DSC_0412.jpg

Vistarama....biggest waist of money ever, tourists guzzle it up!
DSC_0398.jpg

Rooftopping!
DSC_0449.jpg

Thanks for looking,

See you around the bizarres,

Nobby