real time web analytics
Brighton / Sussex / London | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Brighton / Sussex / London

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

cameraexplorer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi guys,

I’m a mid thirtys guy based in Sussex who’s looking to expand his photography possibility’s and move off the beaten track. Open to anything from abandoned, rooftops to anything that provokes a new perspective..

Looking for some missions.

I come with some decent photography skills but even better, strong blag/influence/communication skills which I can see being the key to unlocking a few doors.

If anybody’s up for creating a plan hit me up. Or if you have any suggestions in the south, I’m all ears.

Cheers

mrbigah

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi there.

I'm also a mid thirties guy based in Worthing - about 30 minutes from Brighton. I have very little photography skills, but i do know a few good locations. including some that I haven't seen on here before.

Send me a pm if you fancy joining up to tackle a few. I'm interested in the explore, not so much the report.

cheers!

cameraexplorer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi there.

I'm also a mid thirties guy based in Worthing - about 30 minutes from Brighton. I have very little photography skills, but i do know a few good locations. including some that I haven't seen on here before.

Send me a pm if you fancy joining up to tackle a few. I'm interested in the explore, not so much the report.

cheers!
Awesome!

I think I may be ‘too new’ of a member to be able to message? If you can drop me a message hopefully I can the reply..

Looking forward to hearing about these locations :)

mrbigah

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
seems i have the same issue. i used to be an active member years back but kinda fell by the wayside a bit while work took over. been keeping upto date recently on new explores - saw your post and decided to make the effort to start a new account. how many posts do we need to pm?

cameraexplorer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I’m thinking there may be an amount of activity required until you can be fully trusted?

Where have you been locally, would be great to hear!