real time web analytics
Bristol - Newbie looking to get into this | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Bristol - Newbie looking to get into this

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Grey_toastie

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi from Bristol
I’ve never really done this before, I’m trying to get into this with a friend and we’re planning to go to some locations soon. I’m interested in all types of abandoned buildings and sites.

T-Rex-passing

28DL Member
28DL Member
You looking for a third wheel? I've only just found out that UrbEx is a thing and none of my mates want to do it with me. I go exploring around places already but never really proper UrbEx. I'm a 30 year old guy.

Grey_toastie

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
You looking for a third wheel? I've only just found out that UrbEx is a thing and none of my mates want to do it with me. I go exploring around places already but never really proper UrbEx. I'm a 30 year old guy.
I think you could tag along if there’s a way to Dm you more info about it I will.

chills

Queller of the uprising
Hi from Bristol
I’ve never really done this before, I’m trying to get into this with a friend and we’re planning to go to some locations soon. I’m interested in all types of abandoned buildings and sites.

Welcome to the site!

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report should you wish to:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!