real time web analytics
what’s happening in bristol | New Members Introduction | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

what’s happening in bristol

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

annaprank

28DL Member
28DL Member
I'd love to join a meet or join a telegram or signal group... been a few years since my last explore but me and my son is now old enough to join in and is showing an interest so I want to get back into it.

Seffy

Staff member
I'd love to join a meet or join a telegram or signal group... been a few years since my last explore but me and my son is now old enough to join in and is showing an interest so I want to get back into it.
Will try and get something organised next month if you fancy?

Grom

Camera Drowner
Regular User
I'm only an hour up the road from bristol, and not really done a great deal of exploring recently cause of life stuff. Would be keen to join in on anything interesting going on!

T-Rex-passing

28DL Member
28DL Member
Totally new to this site and UrbEx, but spend a load of time walking around looking for cool shit. Don't know anyone who's interested in this sort of thing and looking to get into it properly. I live near Bedminster, anyone interested in meeting for a drink and potentially planning a trip? If something gets organised I'd love to get involved! I'm a 30 year old guy.

AtomBurna

28DL Member
28DL Member
Any Signal groups???

Also it's not technically Bristol but Weston Super Mare is nearby and there is a wicked haunted pier there, very difficult to get to in the day (coastguarded) and treacherous at night. With a well equipped crew it could be accessed though.

tumbles

Drama Queen
Staff member
I did Birnbeck over ten years ago and it was a death trap and isn’t haunted because ghosts don’t exist. Honestly steer clear of it as it really isn’t worth the risk or wasting the RNLIs time

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Any Signal groups???

Also it's not technically Bristol but Weston Super Mare is nearby and there is a wicked haunted pier there, very difficult to get to in the day (coastguarded) and treacherous at night. With a well equipped crew it could be accessed though.
its deff not haunted, why would a Pier be haunted? its the most unhauntable (if thats a word) place I can think of

Who has read this thread (Total: 335) View details