real time web analytics
Report - - British Arkady, Manchester - April 2016 | Industrial Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - British Arkady, Manchester - April 2016

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

coolboyslim

Mr Reality Hacker
28DL Full Member
These are nice m8ty of a great little place. And pics of probably come out like that due to an unusually sunny day in Manchester a good change. And the fact this place gets hit heavy with the light due to it being slightly elevated and 0 windows lol. Either way they are good pics of a little done place. Thx for report and pics.P.S Also looks like done at sunset that i kinda like.

clebby

( . Y . )
Regular User
Why would I lie mate... I'm no expert in editing so have I tried my best to sort out the unusual light that was coming into the place... sometimes I don't know why I bother with this forum.. I always thought it was an UE forum and not a photography forum !

Pfft. It is an UE forum first and foremost, but surely people trying to offer constructive criticism about your photos on the side can only be a good thing? Either way, I have better things to do with my time than argue with strangers from the Internet so as of this post consider my interest abated.

BrainL

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Pfft. It is an UE forum first and foremost, but surely people trying to offer constructive criticism about your photos on the side can only be a good thing? Either way, I have better things to do with my time than argue with strangers from the Internet so as of this post consider my interest abated.
Me too, cheers

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Why would I lie mate... I'm no expert in editing so have I tried my best to sort out the unusual light that was coming into the place... sometimes I don't know why I bother with this forum.. I always thought it was an UE forum and not a photography forum !

Work around the banter mate, this is a decent thread and like host said, not somewhere people have bothered with :thumb

Speed

Got Epic Slow?
Regular User
I bothered. I just didn't bother with posting any photos, Didn't really find much that hasn't been covered.