real time web analytics
Report - - British Arkady, Manchester - April 2016 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - British Arkady, Manchester - April 2016

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

The Man In Black

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Been a while since ive posted a report so going through the hard drive I came across my visit of the british arkady in manchester, after an early morning start getting busted by the police in a theatre not to far away we headed here as a plan b, it felt a bit weird that they built the new place around this part.

1925 - British Arkady co. moved to Old Trafford, Manchester. These original buildings housed factory, offices, laboratory and test bakery facilities for the marketing of a single product, Arkady.

1929 - Increasing business led to a doubling in size of these premises. 1955 The company extended its bakery expertise to complete mixes for institutional and industrial canteens.

1967 - British Arkady acquired a substantial interest in the Tweedy group, famous for its high-speed mixer developed for the Chorleywood Bread Process.

IMG_0911-Edit.jpg
IMG_0922-Edit.jpg
IMG_0936-Edit.jpg
IMG_0939-Edit.jpg
IMG_0946-Edit.jpg
IMG_0952-Edit.jpg
IMG_0969-Edit.jpg
IMG_0978-Edit.jpg
IMG_0986-Edit.jpg
IMG_1001-Edit.jpg
IMG_1009-Edit.jpg
IMG_1016-Edit.jpg
IMG_1021-Edit.jpg
IMG_1024-Edit.jpg
IMG_1027-Edit.jpg

Thanks for viewing

Baggy trousers

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Glad someone posted this up as I visited Thier new site with work and few weeks back.. wasn't interested in work, I had my eyes on this! Think it's due to be flattened soon. Ground floors pretty much boarded up from what I could see.
Great report man, it's nice to see what was inside.

albino-jay

g00n Buster
Staff member
Glad someone posted this up as I visited Thier new site with work and few weeks back.. wasn't interested in work, I had my eyes on this! Think it's due to be flattened soon. Ground floors pretty much boarded up from what I could see.
Great report man, it's nice to see what was inside.

Its still worth a mooch i stuck a report up from December? ground floor is boarded and bricked up now.

Decent report mate. Im surprised this place hasnt had that much traffic its not a bad un.

The Man In Black

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Its still worth a mooch i stuck a report up from December? ground floor is boarded and bricked up now.

Decent report mate. Im surprised this place hasnt had that much traffic its not a bad un.
Cheers mate tbh I could have taken more pics but didn’t was a nice mooch