real time web analytics
Report - - British Sugar - Ipswich - May 2015 | Industrial Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - British Sugar - Ipswich - May 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

zombizza

Sore Knee
Regular User
Nice. I thought about stopping by these at the weekend. Whats hindering getting up them/inside them then?

Sunny100

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nice. I thought about stopping by these at the weekend. Whats hindering getting up them/inside them then?
Getting inside is easy as you can just walk right in, there's not loads to see inside, especially without a torch.
Getting up them was just a case of me needing to man up and get over my dislike of heights..

Exxperious

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Has anyone been here recently? had a look the other day and there was a sign up saying about an new security agency taking over the place.

wf36

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Has anyone been here recently? had a look the other day and there was a sign up saying about an new security agency taking over the place.
Correct, popped in for a look around beginning of this year.

Exxperious

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Went in here the other day any not a whole lot to explore but still managed to climb the the silos. The ladders have been cut and raised up but with a bit of creative thinking you should be able to reach the bottom rungs. Well worth the ten minutes of climbing to get a brilliant view as well as the adrenalin rush for those addicted.

Exxperious

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Such a shame but I'm surprised they have lasted this long. Just so glad I got the opportunity to climb them.

Lady Pandora

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I see you went in 2015 and I can confirm there is security now, much to my annoyance.
Looks awesome, might have to give it another go.

flametailedfox

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Does anyone know if the old security office and Sundries lorry weighing office is still standing at the north entrance of the site? They contained a lot of computers and documented history of the site