Web
Analytics
Report - - broadmoor hospital | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - broadmoor hospital

monk

mature
Regular User
Took a trip here with jackal and twisted
We were in the area so paid a visit outside shots only {obviously} but that alone was worth the trip.
you can drive around the whole of the outside of broardmoor and its huge. Every pole has a camara and every outside walk way is caged.
following an escape in 1952 where a man killed a local girl sirens were placed to worn the local towns of any other escapes.These were based on ww2 air raid sirens and are tested at 10am every monday morning for 2 mins then another blast to give the all clear.Broardmoor has housed well known criminals like ron kray charles bronson{not the actor} roy shaw and peter sutcliffe the yorkshire ripper.
If this was ever to close ,which i doubt it will, im sure it would be the ultimate hospital exsplore

A few pictures on my old :wanker camara

000_0155-600.jpg

000_0170-600.jpg

000_0176-600.jpg

000_0175-600.jpg

000_0173-600.jpg

000_0183-600-600.jpg

000_0184-600.jpg

000_0186-600.jpg

jackal

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I never knew that saul_son, nice one

The wall and fence is just nicely rounded off on top.
000_0160.jpg

000_0161.jpg