real time web analytics
Report - - Bron Y Garth Hospital (Main Building), Penrhyndeudraeth - July 2018 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Bron Y Garth Hospital (Main Building), Penrhyndeudraeth - July 2018

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

GRONK

Useful Idiot
Regular User
July 2018

I visited this place with @Choo Choo m8ty (sort of), I wasn't going to bother posting these up as I thought they were nothing special untilI started to look through other peoples threads from the last couple of years. Noticing that there isn't really any pictures from the main building I thought I'd share anyway. As mentioned on previous threads the building heavily belled up so I didn't get to spend much time inside before the sound became too much, this coupled with the disappointment of not finding the cells. I will try and get back up there at some point and try for the rest but I'm not in any rush.

@albino-jay's report: https://www.28dayslater.co.uk/threads/bron-y-garth-penrhyndeudraeth-jan17.107283/
@paulpowers's Report: https://www.28dayslater.co.uk/threads/bron-y-garth-hospital-penrhyndeudraeth-july-2015.98000/

IMG_2483.jpg

[1]

IMG_2502.jpg

[2]

IMG_2510.jpg

[3]

IMG_2525.jpg

[4]

IMG_2544.jpg

[5]

IMG_2519.jpg

[6]
Canon EOS 70D, 10-18 EFS

coolboyslim

Mr Reality Hacker
28DL Full Member
lol .. Nice pics matey . That damn alarm was loud . Ether way you got round . And with the small time we had was a fast run.

albino-jay

g00n Buster
Staff member
Nice to see inside. The police dont hang about here when that alarm goes off as we found out a couple of times. Or they didnt lol good work dude

Hmp-Caver

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
So whats the usual Police response time when the bells are ringing? and any way into the Morgue? Cells? I wanna take a visit, see if I can get some Morgue and Cell Shots :/ ;)

Zoemilly

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I’ve just been here while on holiday, and met the owner by accident. The gate was wide open so I took a wonder in to be met by the loveliest old chap ever. He’s owned the property since it closed in 2008, with plans to turn it into a care home. Sadly his plans fell through and now he’s had to sell it. The new owners will take it over in 2 weeks to convert it into respite care for the elderly, as a kind of holiday care home. A brilliant idea (coming from a carer). He spent about 3 hours showing me around the buildings and explaining every last detail. I also got a lot of details about security, alarms and cameras. Sadly I wasn’t allowed in any buildings to take photos, however I got to see plenty from the outside which was wonderful! The buildings are stunning and the history behind the place is phenomenal.

Westy1911

28DL Member
28DL Member
I went a few days ago and took some photos with my brother, while on holiday too. We didn't have tripod so want to go back. Looks like not possible now haha

tumbles

Drama Queen
Staff member
So whats the usual Police response time when the bells are ringing? and any way into the Morgue? Cells? I wanna take a visit, see if I can get some Morgue and Cell Shots :/ ;)

Both are separate buildings, without alarms.

pheonix1980

28DL Member
28DL Member
This is now closed up and the new owner is living on site
The alarm system and most of the internal
CCTV is back up and running with a monitored line