real time web analytics
Report (Permission Visit) - Bron-Y-Garth Hospital, Penrhyndeudraeth - Jan 19 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report (Permission Visit) Bron-Y-Garth Hospital, Penrhyndeudraeth - Jan 19

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Shaun

28DL Regular User
28DL Full Member
Defo worth a visit. You'll never see anything as original/untouched as that vagrant ward again. It's a museum piece really.
Very true its a brill place alot better than the Denbigh shitter

Last edited by a moderator:

Brewtal

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Defo worth a visit. You'll never see anything as original/untouched as that vagrant ward again. It's a museum piece really.
It’s one of the many places on the list that I never manage to find the time to do! Hoping to have a weekend in Wales soon before I leave the south so hopefully I can tick this one off!

Last edited by a moderator:

monk

mature
28DL Full Member
When was the last time you went it was converted to a workshop in Dec he said

Last summer, maybe it is a workshop now, but i drive past it most days and have never seen any work being done in the area of where it's situated.

Luke vaughan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Looks great but I hate it when companies in general waste things like in this case those files/folders in the pics didn’t look too bad neither those chairs or the beds but they just left them there like what a waste of money and resources when other less well off people need things like this.
Unless they are planning to do something with this equipment then my point won’t be valid but if someone can correct me if I made a mistake

Brewtal

28DL Regular User
Regular User
@Brewtal think we should hop on the tour bus on this one
Possibly man. I’m more keen to get the new stuff ticked off before I get deported though. Too many derps, too little time! And that fucking hospital needs finishing once and for all. And don’t mention Haslar to me because I know you will...

Come through to Brighton some night next week when I’m back!

xexxa

Xexxa the grey
Banned
I will do mate. Likewise you need to come here as well - you’re right - time is ticking on your deportation - immigrant.

Shaun

28DL Regular User
28DL Full Member
Possibly man. I’m more keen to get the new stuff ticked off before I get deported though. Too many derps, too little time! And that fucking hospital needs finishing once and for all. And don’t mention Haslar to me because I know you will...

Come through to Brighton some night next week when I’m back!
The sooner the better since its the process of renovation meaning slowly but surely there won't be anything left, but the Vicy prisons are going last

Brewtal

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I will do mate. Likewise you need to come here as well - you’re right - time is ticking on your deportation - immigrant.
Might be through weekend of the 2nd. Why the fuck are we talking about this on 28!? I’ll text you later hahaha!

Who has read this thread (Total: 340) View details