real time web analytics
Report - - Brookmans Mine, Tormarton - Jan 2023 | Mines and Quarries | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Brookmans Mine, Tormarton - Jan 2023

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
He pissed me off with that video he done of Hollybush quarry recently, hardly anyone seemed to know about that place, so clean and tidy and quite unique in layout, no doubt will be sprayed up by bellen
You must be thinging of another hollybush mate its tiny and shit.

Down and beyond

The true source of englands wealth is coal
Regular User
Nice crisp images. :mad: spray painting mines is a dick move!
Luckily the lager majority of people don’t step very far into mines ! A few certain individuals just post pictures of the entrances and class themself as mine explores, I believe they should write a book on themselves called the idiots who explore the entrance series

Doozer

Probably underground somewhere
Regular User
I believe you had miss interpreted the comment , I think “total shot in the dark” since you have put it on here, now really you can’t moan about it getting spray painted as you have thrown it out there yourself. If you was concerned about it getting damaged or spray painted after your visit before this post was made you should have spoke to a mod, asked them if they deemed it worthy of n.p if so put it there .

The row of pillars is nice hope a big wi””y doesn’t end up on it

3CC243CF-DD2E-4301-8160-90B0559CB1A3.jpeg
Il bear that in mind for future reference but also if a mod thought it should be n.p it would have been in there by now like some of my previous reports did.

Down and beyond

Regular User
Il bear that in mind for future reference but also if a mod thought it should be n.p it would have been in there by now like some of my previous reports did.
I don’t no the area myself so I cannot really comment , like I said nice photo of pillars ! Looks very interesting if I am local and got a little bit time spare may look in

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
I've been a bit busy with very ill cats and, anyway, its been spunked now so no point in putting it in NP. The general point still stands though, dont whinge about places getting trashed if you're also contributing to getting those places trashed.

Doozer

Regular User
I've been a bit busy with very ill cats and, anyway, its been spunked now so no point in putting it in NP. The general point still stands though, dont whinge about places getting trashed if you're also contributing to getting those places trashed.
1. I’m not winging
2. If you don’t like what you’re reading then don’t read it. It’s simple really!
it’s seems like every report i put up on here you come back with something negative so I’d rather you didn’t say anything at all.

Down and beyond

Regular User
Including you
I think to be honest times have changed a lot , so many more people have started exploring in general which is great On one hand , on the other hand places people use to share are now classed more important than they use to be because large amounts of places have been lost ! There is one thing for certain these places won’t be getting made again …..

Doozer

Regular User
I think to be honest times have changed a lot , so many more people have started exploring in general which is great On one hand , on the other hand places people use to share are now classed more important than they use to be because large amounts of places have been lost ! There is one thing for certain these places won’t be getting made again …..
Do you think they were lost because people put up reports publicly? I think it had a big factor in it as it does cause attention to it. That’s not my intention, I like to explore the places that are left and share my experience with you guys on here. I now have the privilege of posting in the n.p forums so in future il be posting my future reports there.

Down and beyond

Regular User
Do you think they were lost because people put up reports publicly? I think it had a big factor in it as it does cause attention to it. That’s not my intention, I like to explore the places that are left and share my experience with you guys on here. I now have the privilege of posting in the n.p forums so in future il be posting my future reports there.

To be honest no I wouldn’t just blame 28dl for this, I believe it’s just a contribution to the matter many sites house lists of data bases anyone can search. For example Derbyshire has many mine exploring websites of every mine there is available for anyone to view, I believe doing a report of 20 different places and not really going inside any is just dam right stupid and f”cking rude people that do this want leaving in the centre of somewhere like box with 1 torch and no spare batteries.

I no we all enjoy sharing places we just have to be carful the good ones don’t end up in hands of people that don’t actually really explore and just do it for a like or attention because they

Why stick a photo of a adit on here for all to see and say I didn’t take my waders ??? What did that achieve ? It may be some ones dig site inside well done …….

Doozer

Regular User
To be honest no I wouldn’t just blame 28dl for this, I believe it’s just a contribution to the matter many sites house lists of data bases anyone can search. For example Derbyshire has many mine exploring websites of every mine there is available for anyone to view, I believe doing a report of 20 different places and not really going inside any is just dam right stupid and f”cking rude people that do this want leaving in the centre of somewhere like box with 1 torch and no spare batteries.

I no we all enjoy sharing places we just have to be carful the good ones don’t end up in hands of people that don’t actually really explore and just do it for a like or attention because they

Why stick a photo of a adit on here for all to see and say I didn’t take my waders ??? What did that achieve ? It may be some ones dig site inside well done …….
Well this is the beauty of being able to post n.p now as il only be sharing with the community that do appreciate the places I visit and would only go there for the same reason I do. I put a lot of hours researching the places I visit so I do enjoy sharing it once I’ve been there. I agree with that it’s not 28dl that’s to blame and it is the idiots that go into places like box without any surveys, compasses or basically any idea of what they’re taking on. Those are the same idiots that you’ll see walking around in a pair of trainers and a phone tourch! Also putting videos on YouTube showing drone footage of entrances that are on private land ect doesn’t help either.

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
1. I’m not winging
2. If you don’t like what you’re reading then don’t read it. It’s simple really!
it’s seems like every report i put up on here you come back with something negative so I’d rather you didn’t say anything at all.
Reread the post. Didnt accuse you of anything.

Im a mod. I have had to put you right on a few things since youve joined so it is my duty to make sure you (or anyone else) is not doing anything dumb.

If you cant take constructive criticism then I suggest you dont bother posting in the first place.

Wiltshire is a funny place and you have not been around anywhere near long enough to appreciate the nuances of the way things are done here.

At the very least ask me first if its a good idea to post it publically or put it in NP if you have any doubt about a particular site.

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
Thank you mate. @Doozer this isnt all about you so stop trying to make it that way, you just happpen to be posting stuff from an area that has got considerably hotter in the last few years. Hence why my last report from there was some years ago...

Doozer

Regular User
Reread the post. Didnt accuse you of anything.

Im a mod. I have had to put you right on a few things since youve joined so it is my duty to make sure you (or anyone else) is not doing anything dumb.

If you cant take constructive criticism then I suggest you dont bother posting in the first place.

Wiltshire is a funny place and you have not been around anywhere near long enough to appreciate the nuances of the way things are done here.

At the very least ask me first if its a good idea to post it publically or put it in NP if you have any doubt about a particular site.
Not as new as you may think mate.

Who has read this thread (Total: 215) View details