Web
Analytics
Report - - Browns Folly Mine, Wiltshire - October 2012 | Mines and Quarries | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Browns Folly Mine, Wiltshire - October 2012

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Visited with Styru, Altair and Atomic.

The usual wander really, just giving the people from a faraway land an introduction to our wondrous stone mines before moving on to bigger things...

Styru...

DSC_4574.jpg

DSC_4575.jpg

DSC_4577.jpg

My shadow....

DSC_4579.jpg

Altair and Atomic...

DSC_4583.jpg

DSC_4584.jpg

DSC_4585.jpg

DSC_4587.jpg

DSC_4590.jpg

DSC_4602.jpg

And finally, after all these years, the loading bay has been cleared out, it's looking good now...

DSC_4600.jpg