real time web analytics
Question - - Browns Folly Mine | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Browns Folly Mine

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Barry4607

28DL Member
28DL Member
First post here, new accout : )
Been heading down to Browns roughly twice a week for about a month now.
Tunnels are looking great, plenty of original Graffitti preserved, and very little graffitti from yobs (although that is on the rise). Thanks to all who have put in the effort to preserve the mine. Additionally ive seen a gradual increase of new blockwork, as well as stones marking out routes on the floor, most of which i find helpful, however i know many disagree about this practice so ill leave it at that.

Anyway, I've recently been trying to find the passage towards Grahams Grovel, as ive seen some pretty impressive photos from people. Attached is a photo of what i thought was the passage to Grahams, its the immediate left after entering the proproom, however after clambering through it i believe i may be mistaken. If anyone could offer any help in pointing me towards Graham's it would be greatly appreciated.

IMG_6549.JPG

Barry4607

28DL Member
28DL Member
Nah that’s not gg
Thanks mate, saves me another struggle over the rocks. Am i at least heading in the right direction, as in sort of "up" if you will from clapham? i don't really want any specifics cause half the fun is exploring the damn place!

pirate

Rum Swigger
28DL Full Member
Thanks mate, saves me another struggle over the rocks. Am i at least heading in the right direction, as in sort of "up" if you will from clapham? i don't really want any specifics cause half the fun is exploring the damn place!

You should be able to find maps of district 19-20 do some overlaying and you’ll work out where it should be but as Bertie said look south