real time web analytics
Report - - Browns Folly Quarry, Monkton Farleigh Feb 2012 | Mines and Quarries | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Browns Folly Quarry, Monkton Farleigh Feb 2012

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Rookinella

I should have danced all night
28DL Full Member
Hello Kittens, it's been an absolute age since I posted any reports but I've been out and about a bit amongst all the arty preparations or my show. D@ywalker, a couple of his friends (I'm so sorry I can't remember names!) and I ventured out to Bathford to have a poke around Browns. I was still on crutches and I'm pretty sure it was the coldest day of the year because all the snow on the ground had frozen over with a crisp.

I hadn't been to Browns for ages but I managed to remember where things were so we could take some nice photos with tea lights (darkplaces if you're watching, yes we did pick them up). We also had a variety of glowsticks and colourful lights so it was like a proper little grotto down there.

I sadly had to rush off early for a family emergency but the others then went on to Kingsdown Mine.

_DSC5644.jpg

_DSC5643.jpg

_DSC5642.jpg

_DSC5641.jpg

_DSC5637.jpg

_DSC5636.jpg

_DSC5634.jpg

_DSC5628.jpg

_DSC5626.jpg

_DSC5625.jpg

_DSC5623.jpg

_DSC5622.jpg

_DSC5621.jpg

_DSC5620.jpg

_DSC5616.jpg

_DSC5611.jpg

_DSC5610.jpg

_DSC5609.jpg

_DSC5607-1.jpg

View attachment 439552

d86

ian beal's twin brother..
28DL Full Member
Even though i seem to be down there most weekends its always good to see something different done with the lighting......loving the colors....great stuff.....

Would have loved to seen you getting in with the crutches.........:-)

T...:-)