real time web analytics
Report - - Burslem Market Hall - Stoke on Trent - Feb 2022 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Burslem Market Hall - Stoke on Trent - Feb 2022

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Speed

Got Epic Slow?
Regular User
Il spare you the spiel.. A copy cat report really but i did get a few photos of bits the others didn't put in their reports. Visited with @raisinwing after a heavy evening of stoke based beer. I should have been hanging and thoroughly not enjoying myself but how could you not enjoy this place! The more i think about it the more astonishingly good it seems. I mean ive been exploring a long time now and i cant think ive ever seen anything quite like it. The windows in here are all you could ever dream of finding exploring a site like this and theres a whole wall of them!! Must say tho i really liked the bylaw sign too. Why you can sell 12 bunches of 'other turnips' wholesale but 'Swede turnips' have to be by the 100cwt is a mystery that will probably never be solved! Best tourbus for a long time!

chills

Queller of the uprising
Liking the closer detail to read those signs! The windows shown in your and all reports are stunning as always and I’m sure you, as I, and I few other members would love to possess them!

raisinwing

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Glad you got some close ups of the byelaws signs, they're brilliant.

Was a good weekend, will have to finish off the other pubs some time!

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
I find this place fascinating. Lovely signs. Amazing the glass is in tact on the by laws too. Never seen Boots brand done on red until this place popped up.

Who has read this thread (Total: 190) View details