real time web analytics
Report - - Wade ceramics, burslem | Industrial Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Wade ceramics, burslem

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Scoobysrt

Teim scoobs
28DL Full Member
Im not sure, I went up all the stairs to the top most floor but I didn't go up into the ceiling :( after going through the floor at the top I made my back down.
I found shelves with ash trays and ice buckets etc upstairs maybe that's it?

Luke vaughan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Im not sure, I went up all the stairs to the top most floor but I didn't go up into the ceiling :( after going through the floor at the top I made my back down.
So bit dangerous then?

Scoobysrt

Teim scoobs
28DL Full Member
There's carpet on the upper floors in places and I went in a top room and it looked dry and almost clean, I got halfway over it and my foot went through, I threw myself backwards so only went up to my knee.
Pulled my leg out, rolled out the way and got out of there lol.
Either someone put carpet over holes or the floor of the underneath has gone just leaving the carpet.

There's also a floor where the floor boards have sagged so much you can see the shape of the beams through them like it was a blanket laid over pipes lol.

Luke vaughan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
There's carpet on the upper floors in places and I went in a top room and it looked dry and almost clean, I got halfway over it and my foot went through, I threw myself backwards so only went up to my knee.
Pulled my leg out, rolled out the way and got out of there lol.
Either someone put carpet over holes or the floor of the underneath has gone just leaving the carpet.

There's also a floor where the floor boards have sagged so much you can see the shape of the beams through them like it was a blanket laid over pipes lol.
Most places are not safe but some I know are not dangerous but as long as u watch where u step should be fine

Scoobysrt

Teim scoobs
28DL Full Member
I've been to a couple of horrendous places and often be local place is well known for traps set for firemen etc.
This was the first time I've been caught out totally unexpected.
Dont let it put you off, it's pretty much sound as such things can be.

Luke vaughan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I've been to a couple of horrendous places and often be local place is well known for traps set for firemen etc.
This was the first time I've been caught out totally unexpected.
Dont let it put you off, it's pretty much sound as such things can be.
Yeah that’s fine then and nothing puts me off really

Session9

A life backwards
28DL Full Member
Sounds like it, interesting room in its day!