Web
Analytics
Report - - Buttonhole Drain, Leicester, Sep17 | UK Draining Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Buttonhole Drain, Leicester, Sep17

The Wombat

Mr Wombat
28DL Full Member
I’ve been on the forum Five years, as of today. To mark the occasion, I thought I would share some photos of this place.

Explored with a few Leicester explorers, and Mr Punk – the only person I know who is bonkers enough to do a drain bare footed.

This drain runs a lengthy one mile under Leicester, is an approximately Ø2.2M flood relief RCP culvert, and was built in the 1960s.

Punk

Irregular Member
Regular User
Nice set of snaps, its quite photogenic for concrete.
Glad I finally got you to have a mooch down there.

I was wearing flip flops, but got fed up of slipping over so went barefoot. Carrying flip flops is easier than carrying waders everywhere, so flip flops in a 'clean' drain is the way forward.

The Wombat

Mr Wombat
28DL Full Member
Nice set of snaps, its quite photogenic for concrete.
Glad I finally got you to have a mooch down there.

I was wearing flip flops, but got fed up of slipping over so went barefoot. Carrying flip flops is easier than carrying waders everywhere, so flip flops in a 'clean' drain is the way forward.
Cheers :)

"Clean drain"?
Look at the state of your feet!!
Lol

37647474476_abd70b2373_b.jpg