real time web analytics
Report - - CAMELOT THEME PARK - Chorley - July 2014 | Leisure Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - CAMELOT THEME PARK - Chorley - July 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Denny Teasdale

28DL Member
28DL Member
Nice work...I always find a beautiful eeriness with abandoned theme parks, you can almost hear people screaming on the rides and the mechanical clank and whir of the machinery as you walk around places like this.

:meerkat:

witty banter
28DL Full Member
haha loos like you went the same way in as me and past the dummy grave yard as i call it. one of your photos loooks almost identical to mine as well, at first i thought you stole it aha. good photos especially the one of knightmare :thumb

https//:s1377.photobucket.com/user/mattyol/media/DSC_0175_zps5fc18110.jpg.html?sort=3&o=25

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
ah fuck, I needed to go back and find my chinese cree :(

Them pesky 18650's might be responsible for the fire, let's see what Keith Laird comes back with in his report :D

e217bc386995961dc43e159cd156845a78750f1157f1e8aa60dbad98d563765f.jpg

wolvesmatt

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Just a quick query on this latest thread. apoligies if its in the wrong place :/.. the building circled in the camelot grounds is the park nightclub. is anyone aware if it is still active. many thanks

camelot_zps73ecebc3.jpg

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I think it's re-opened as they announced last week that the Mandolin playing Cats doing a comeback Tour :D

Nice introduction BTW ...........FAQs maybe :rolleyes:

ViralEye

Drain Ninja
28DL Full Member
Just a quick query on this latest thread. apoligies if its in the wrong place :/.. the building circled in the camelot grounds is the park nightclub. is anyone aware if it is still active. many thanks

camelot_zps73ecebc3.jpg
[/URL]

from when we was there a couple of weeks ago, this forms part of the hotel which is still in full operation.

wolvesmatt

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I think it's re-opened as they announced last week that the Mandolin playing Cats doing a comeback Tour :D

Nice introduction BTW ...........FAQs maybe :rolleyes:

Actually i have read the faqs and made an introduction. but as you seem to know it all did you forget that new members have to have there posts approved before display.. just saying :rolleyes: