real time web analytics
Report - - Camelot Theme Park, June 2015 | Leisure Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Camelot Theme Park, June 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

PopPunkJamie

Irregular User
28DL Full Member
Funny how the attention goes from a Cameltoe report to a Blonde ? ;)

Anything to make a 'Cameltoe' report more interesting mate :gay

In all seriousness to the OP though, these are actually decent photos of the derphole rather than all the blurry and wonky phone photos that get uploaded

kyletank778

28DL Member
28DL Member
Good report having visited camalot tonight it is pretty much destroyed but still interesting especially at night the small group I was with all got to the top of nightmare no sec to be seen at all we bumped into another large group of lads and also came across a dead pigeon that had fallen victim to the ghost train trail if yiu havnt been I'd recommend just goin for a mooch about makes for a good first site to start of urbexing if your new id say. If I was going to go back I'd go early hours in the morning just for the photo opportunities as pics are abit naff in pitch black.

coolboyslim

Mr Reality Hacker
28DL Full Member
First thing i have to say is. My god a cam report i really enjoyed reading lol. Second great pics and report on a well visited site. And lastly that massage chair i haven't seen before suppose that turned up after secca took canadrummergetsome's pics and used said chair and pics for personal gratification LMAO. Sorry canadrummer but you have to admit why else would he take your pics. Unless he was a secret 28 dayer who wanted pics because they where better than his to upload here lol

http://www.28dayslater.co.uk/members/canadrummergetsome.80483/

Who has read this thread (Total: 4) View details