real time web analytics
Report - - Car Dealership - Norfolk - June 2020 | Other Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Car Dealership - Norfolk - June 2020

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Jt65

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
After seeing an explore of this place online I had to see it myself.

So with my brother and I made the 2 hour journey and we weren't disappointed.

There is a couple of stories about how this place has become the way it has so I am not 100% sure why the owner has left it like this. Somme say he got to old to run it and nobody in his family wanted to take it over, others say he passed away and his son lives abroad, others say the business went under through debt. Whatever the case this place is great to have a look around.

There are classic cars most rusting away now sadly, brand new Skoda parts all over the place in several rooms and storage containers and the chaps house on the side of the site. There is also paperwork that must span the history of the place from purchase invoices to staff letters and so much more.

Really for me it was about the cars so it was a great explore.

I definetly going here last i heard of it was around 2016 knowing its still there deffo worth hour drive i really want to know who the owner is now i know the name of the original owner through sources but dont know if anuone inherited the land or has purchased it as im a car enthusiast and want to be able to legally purchase one or two of these car to save mostly the 350sl and the scimitar

scotways2008

28DL Member
28DL Member
I definetly going here last i heard of it was around 2016 knowing its still there deffo worth hour drive i really want to know who the owner is now i know the name of the original owner through sources but dont know if anuone inherited the land or has purchased it as im a car enthusiast and want to be able to legally purchase one or two of these car to save mostly the 350sl and the scimitar

Hi, I have been past here recently, they do not want people in there, the camper van has been moved and other cars have been removed, more every month or so, would be nice to know the owner so could understand why it was left that way and whats happening with the site

Jt65

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi, I have been past here recently, they do not want people in there, the camper van has been moved and other cars have been removed, more every month or so, would be nice to know the owner so could understand why it was left that way and whats happening with the site
I would actually like to meet the owners as I want to make an offer on the 350sl as I've been after one for awhile but want a project

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I would actually like to meet the owners as I want to make an offer on the 350sl as I've been after one for awhile but want a project

Its really difficult purchasing abandoned cars tbh.
Iv seen literally thousands in my years exploring & some a lot more desirable than the above. as a car guy myself it breaks my heart but most of these are left rotting for the reason that the owners simply wont part with them so thats where they remain

Who has read this thread (Total: 430) View details