real time web analytics
Report - - Burnt out Car Dealership, Southgate Works, Preston - August 2019 | Other Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Burnt out Car Dealership, Southgate Works, Preston - August 2019

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Cloth Head

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Nice one mate you notice all the wire between the trees ? Some failed attempt at trip wires. Cracking shots. We missed the roller too.
Cant say I noticed the wire, I headed straight down the banking and back out along the big steel thing.

Kendog

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Brilliant report & pics, some very sad people about I’m afraid to do something like this to someone’s business

nat_bradx

28DL Member
28DL Member
Been today bits there but pretty much all the cars are gone

people who work next door asked us to leave and said there phoning the police

Scoobysrt

Teim scoobs
28DL Full Member
It says above in Dec 2020 most of the cars were gone so one can only presume in the time since then its at least been cleared and probably now has houses on it.

Seems a nice insurance job to me, seems surprising every single car was destroyed, mustn't have had the sprinklers turned on that day.

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
It says above in Dec 2020 most of the cars were gone so one can only presume in the time since then its at least been cleared and probably now has houses on it.

Seems a nice insurance job to me, seems surprising every single car was destroyed, mustn't have had the sprinklers turned on that day.

Filled the sprinklers with petrol? that would doit lol.

To be fair with the cars so tightly packed if one goes there is pretty good chance the lot are gone

Who has read this thread (Total: 461) View details