real time web analytics
Report - - Chateau Des Passions - France - October 2018 | European and International Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Chateau Des Passions - France - October 2018

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

cathmxo

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
- First Report -

Explored this on a long weekend away to France, unfortunately I have looked high and low and still been unable to find any information on this chateau. Such a beautiful property pretty much untouched, we can only pray it stays that way.

Thanks for reading :)

IMG_4229.JPG

IMG_4230.JPG

IMG_4231.JPG

IMG_4232.JPG

IMG_4234.JPG

IMG_4235.JPG

IMG_4236.JPG

IMG_4237.JPG

IMG_4238.JPG

IMG_4239.JPG

IMG_4240.JPG

IMG_4241.JPG

IMG_4242.JPG

IMG_4243.JPG

IMG_4244.JPG

IMG_4251.jpg

IMG_4254.jpg

Last edited:

hobb

28DL Member
28DL Member
Thank you for the picture of the front of this manor. If you want to be sure that anyone put it in fire...

HughieD

28DL Regular User
Regular User
What do you mean?

Looks like this person (hobb) joined to make this specific comment and is implying that by putting an external pic like you did in your report, people will identify it and go and burn it down(?).

Scoobysrt

Teim scoobs
28DL Full Member
And if the picture of the front does that the answer to my question will see it demolished, where is this? Lol.

Ludichriss

Chris
28DL Full Member
Lovely!

lets hope its not found by the crowds and is kept in such good condition, Might have to try and find it on my trip to France though ;)

cathmxo

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Looks like this person (hobb) joined to make this specific comment and is implying that by putting an external pic like you did in your report, people will identify it and go and burn it down(?).
Well that could also be said for many other reports... wouldn't say it's an easy one to find :p

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Yep that's lovely well done!
Strictly speaking it should have a more detailed location that france to be in line with the "rules" here but I think u have done the right thing by not giving one.
The external pic is fine, its discrete enough to make it difficult to find for the type of simpletons that would want to wreck it anyway!

Who has read this thread (Total: 164) View details